Friday, November 2, 2018

November PAK Omega Chapter Meeting


Location:  Senior Center  

DateMonday, November 5, 2018

Time:  7:00 p.m.

Hostesses: Olivia Lee, Cindy Calais, and Chris Patin


Philanthropic:  Warren County Children's Shelter 
Hygiene Products
Books
Movies
Games
Art Supplies
Suitcase/duffel bags
School Supplies
Sports Equipment
and/or Donations

Lots of food to eat served by our hostesses.  The opened space was reserved for two kinds of sandwiches that were delicious!

Milling around and catching up before the meeting.

Secret Sister's gifts to be handed out after our meeting.

My Secret sister gift.  I can't wait to see who she is and to thank her for all the gifts that I have received.  I will know next month at our Christmas Party at the Old Southern Tea Room, The Vicksburg (Hotel).  

Alice Hebler showing me her pretty Thanksgiving plate that she received from her Secret Sister.  Lovely, Alice!  I know you will enjoy using it.  Approximately, fifteen sorority sisters showed up for our meeting which everyone enjoyed.  

1 comment:

jorgeefrrr828 said...

This really answered my downside, thank you! online gambling

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...