Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas 2007

All the ladies of the Omega Chapter together for Christmas 2007.


Myrtle Loviza Alvarado and myself, Marian Love Phillips. I was Myrtle's Secret Sister. She gave me a lovely statue of Old Saint Nick.

Vera with her husband George.
Barbara Kinnebrew (deceased) opening her Christmas present from me. She was my secret sister last year.

Sorority sisters, Barbara Kinnebrew (deceased) and Chris Patin opening Christmas presents.

Pat Stamm and Barbara Kinnebrew (deceased) giving me a Christmas smile.

Catherine Turcotte, our President, talking to the sorority with her husband Roy looking on.

Vera showing off her new Christmas gift. Behind her is Nancy Luchessi and to the side, June Emerson. Our Christmas party was held at Jacques Cafe in the Park at the Battlefield Inn.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...