Tuesday, February 26, 2019

PAK ~ Omega Chapter March Meeting

 Date:  Monday, March 4, 2019

Time: 7:00 pm

Location:  Senior Center

Hostesses:  Myrtle Curro Alvarado, 
Marian Ann Love and Laura Love Ables

Speaker:  Gina Vaughn

Philanthropic:  Hands and Feet Ministry
(Donations to help ministry)

Our meeting was held Monday, March 4th at the Senior Center with Myrtle Loviza Curro Alvarado, myself and my only sister Laura Love Ables.  We went with the theme of Mardi Gras and all of our sorority sisters had a good time.  Twelve members attended with one guest and speakers Gina Vaughn and Katy Goodin with Hands and Feet Ministry.  

Hostesses Myrtle, myself and Laura.



A centerpiece on tables of a miniature Mardi Gras crown and beads.

Table set up ready to go with red beans and sausage, rice, french bread, spinach dip, King Cake and drinks.  

Secret sisters gifts.

Displays for the Hands and Feet Ministry of Vicksburg, MS.  

Speakers, Gina Vaughn with Sorority Sister, Yolanda Eslinger who presented them and Katy Goodin.

Gina telling us about what the ministry does to help the homeless in our hometown of Vicksburg,

My sister, Laura took my picture with my Mardi Gras beads and mask.

I took her picture with a very pretty feathered mask and beads.  

Myrtle had a cute little hat and beads.  

Sorority sister, Anita Zorn Hossley with a very pretty Mardi Gras gift from her Secret Sister.

Olivia Foshee with one of her Secret Sister gifts.

My sister, Laura showing me her gift certificate at El Sombrero Mexican Resturant and pretty tote bag.

My beautiful champagne/gold wrap.

What a pretty bag my wrap came in!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...